Little Brother
I feel bad for Marcus's dad. I'm glad that he said sorry to Marcus though. It wasn't right of him to side with the government. At least he knows the truth now and isn't left in the dark. I think the girl who was winding up Marcus's character was the girl that was mentioned back in the beginning of the book. He got a bad vibe from that girl too. When the newspaper came out, Marcus finally realizes that Van was right. The more he fought, the more the government was going to fight back. If he continues sabotaging tracking devices and confusing them, he is going to endanger every person in San Fransisco. So Marcus isn't as stupid as he looks. He does get it eventually.I take back what I said about his dad. His dad is very VERY stupid. He thinks that the Bill of Rights should apply to them anymore. But we do need it! We the people need our privacy and freedom. We fought wars, hunger, thirst, depressions in the economy, and etc. The Bill of Rights was for us to know that we had our own personal freedom. It's important to us. Without it, we'd be shambles. We can't be in shambles because then every person in the U.S. would be in jeopardy for their lives. The same would happen if the government took over.
No comments:
Post a Comment