Little Brother
So Congress added a new law. Now there really is no privacy among the people. If I was there, I'd rebel just like the Turkish clerk who owns the coffee shop. I wouldn't want people being traced. People deserve to be free and not traced. We fought many wars to gain our independence and most importantly, our freedom. Now the government in the book is trying to take away the country's freedom. The people of the Untied States are not going to like this....
There are also cameras in the classroom. No where is safe. I'd probably wear a blanket over myself or something to cover myself up and away from the cameras. It's creepy to be watched all the time. If i was trying to sleep or say something private to one of my friends, it would all be caught on tape and that's just not cool. Not cool at all.
I don't really like Charles. He seems like one of those kids that thinks he's always right and never wrong. He also seems like a teacher's pet in a way. He points out everything that is stated but he doesn't keep in consideration what it means to the rest of the people around him and himself. It's like he doesn't even know what he's talking about even though it looks like it.
I don't understand the technology in this book. Like I don't understand how and what it is. I never really was into gaming and computer games and I don't think I ever will be. They just don't interest me. That's one difference Marcus and I have. I also don't cry every time I'm in a tough situation. Sure, I'll be frustrated and scared, but I at least I have the dignity to not cry.
Ender is by far the smartest person ever. the first time he goes into the null gravity zone, he figures out how to use his suit, push off walls, control his rebounds, and how to have no scene of direction. whatever way you're standing at the moment is right. there really is no right or wrong was to stand and move in null gravity. his level of intelligence is way more advanced than most of our intelligence levels. it amazes me. I'm not even as smart him and I'm pretty smart. its a trait that you have to admire in him. it sets him apart from the others and that's a good thing in my opinion. I dont want to read a book about a character that's boring and fits in with everyone so that they have all the same personalities. the story would become boring and I wouldn't waste my time reading a boring book. I don't think anyone would.
Ender is indeed extremely intelligent, and yes, you are pretty smart (hehe). I have noticed that most books are about an important person. For example, in Harry Potter, the book is not from the point of view of Ron, Harry's friend. It's from the point of view of the person who saves the wizarding world from a reign of terror. Most of the main characters in books have a special significance.
ReplyDelete