Little Brother
I can't believe that Marcus ignored Van's advice. She told him that if he swapped the tags on people that identified them that they would get in trouble. Innocent people would get in trouble because of him. I don't think Marcus even cares about the other people and who he'll effect if he goes through with his plans. He obviously doesn't. Even though Marcus is smart, he's really stupid too. He should have taken Van's advice! Or t least have thought about it! He didn't even take it into consideration which makes me think he isnt that smart at all. Sure enough, everyone is sueing the police for them searching them and questioning them to why they on't have the right info and such. Does he not know what those people must be thinking? Does he not know how they feel about this? I think the payback on Marcus's dad was pretty nice. He got searched....twice. That's what he gets for siding with the government at first and not his own son.
Ender's Game
I have already finished reading the book a while ago, but I I'm trying to keep the chapters going the same instead of being ahead in one book, but I honestly dont care. Anyways, I just got surgery on my arm, so i can onlyt type one handed. I don't think I can type with an arm that has 20 stitches in it quite yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment