Sunday, May 22, 2011

The ten things I would bring with me if my house was on fire:
1. My cat Misty - I love her to death
2. My other cat Patches - I also love her (the photo [Patches would try to eat Misty if they were face to face])
3. My laptop - It's too expensive to lose
4. + 5. Sky and Angel - my chilhood stuffed animals and I would be lost without them
6. My phone - I need that to call 911
7. My iTouch - i need that to keep my cool when upset (such as the house burning down...)
8. My blue-hearted necklace - it was given to me by someone I care about and it's one of a kind
9. The Host book - My favorite book
10. Spirit the movie - my favorite movie and you can't get it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment